At Cambridge Econometrics, we understand the critical importance of successfully transitioning your portfolios into a decarbonised world and the scale of this challenge.
We are here to help you assess the climate-related risks of your portfolios, whether that is transitional or physical, using a TCFD-aligned model of the global economy to quantify exposure to climate-related risk.
Cambridge Econometric’s global macroeconomic model E3ME can test the impact of different global temperature pathways and assess the impact of different climate related risk:
- Advances in early technology
- Physical manifestations of climate change
- Policy action to mitigate climate change
- Sectoral and geographic breakdown of associated risks
Some challenging questions we can help you answer:
- How will our investment portfolio perform under different climate scenarios?
- Is our portfolio aligned with the Paris agreement?
- For climate resilient investment opportunities which sectors, geographies and technologies should we consider?
Partnership with Ortec Finance
In partnership with Ortec Finance we offer a service that takes the outcomes for economic indicators under different climate and transition scenarios and translates these into implications for the risks and returns to investment across different asset classes.
The resulting systemic climate risk-aware scenarios provide a unique set of quantified climate-adjusted economic and financial outlooks up to 2060 differentiated by country and global warming pathway.