At Cambridge Econometrics, we understand the critical importance of successfully transitioning your portfolios into a decarbonised world and the scale of this challenge.
We are here to help you assess the climate-related risks of your portfolios, whether that is transitional or physical, using a TCFD-aligned model of the global economy to quantify exposure to climate-related risk.
Cambridge Econometric’s global macroeconomic model E3ME can test the impact of different global temperature pathways and assess the impact of different climate related risk:
- Advances in early technology
- Physical manifestations of climate change
- Policy action to mitigate climate change
- Sectoral and geographic breakdown of associated risks
Some challenging questions we can help you answer:
- How will our investment portfolio perform under different climate scenarios?
- Is our portfolio aligned with the Paris agreement?
- For climate resilient investment opportunities which sectors, geographies and technologies should we consider?