The Chelmer Population and Housing Model
This demographic, regional housing model can be tailored to produce forecasts for specific local areas. It was originally developed by the Population and Housing Research Group at Anglia Ruskin University, led by Professor Dave King, and we have continued to develop it.
- projections of population, housing numbers, household composition and labour supply
- household numbers disaggregated by type (eg. single, married etc.)
- allows for the running of ‘what-if’ scenarios
- operates at different spatial levels; region, county, unitary authority, district
- projections can be migration-led, housing-led or population-led
- user-friendly software application for in-house analysis
For more information, please contact Shyamoli Patel.